Ph.D. in Computer Science (2002 - 2007)
- National Technical Univeristy of Athens, ECE.
- Thesis Title: Near Optimal Algorithms and Inapproximability Results for Art Gallery Problems (in greek).
- Advisor: Stathis Zachos.
Postgraduate degree (1995 - 1998)
- Specialization in Computer Science, NTUA, ECE.
- GPA: 9.63/10.
B.Sc. in Geology (1989 - 1994)
- University of Athens, Geology Department.
- Thesis Title: Computer Aided Fossil Leaf Identification (in greek).
- Advisor: Evangelos Velitzelos.
Teaching Assignment from Oct 2008 to Feb 2009
- Dept. of Informatics and Telecommunications, Univ. of Athens
- Taught the undergraduate course “Computational Geometry”
Lecturer (short term) from Mar 2008 to Sep 2008
- Dept. of Informatics, Athens University of Economics and Bussiness
- Taught the undergraduate course “Theory of Computation”
Assistant Professor (short term) from Oct 2007 to Sep 2008
- Dept of Informatics and Telecommunications, Univ. of Athens
- Taught the undergraduate courses “Computational Geometry” and “Discrete Mathematics”
- Fragoudakis, Christodoulos & Markos Karampatsis. “Visualizing Content for Computational Geometry Courses”. In L. Lennex, & K. Nettleton (Eds.), Cases on Inquiry through Instructional Technology in Math and Science (pp. 581-604). IGI Global, 2012. doi: 10.4018/978-1-4666-0068-3.ch021
- Fragkoudakis, Christodoulos “The Geometry of Visibility”. In I. Emiris, Computational Geometry: A modern algorithmic approach (pp. 67-82) (in greek). Klidarithmos, 2009. ISBN: 978-960-461-141-6
- Maria Sotiropoulou. Graduate student in Computer Science, National University of Athens. Robust Geometric Primitives in Python, 2013.
- Giorgos Koloventzos. Undergraduate student in Informatics, National Technical University of Athens. EucliDIs: a Python geometric library imitating CGAL, 2012.
- Thomas Daskalakis. Undergraduate student in Informatics. National University of Athens. Efficient Visibility Computations in CGAL, 2008.
- NTUA, ECE, Corelab seminar: “Orthogonal Range Searching” (May 2007)
- NTUA, SEMFE: “On the embedability of graphs in Euclidean Spaces” (Dec 2004)
- NTUA, ECE, Corelab seminar: “Molecular structure detemination (Distance Geometry and Bound Smoothing)” (Dec 2004)
Computer Center, NTUA (2002 - today)
- SGI hardware administration: Administered IRIX and Linux multiprocessor servers (ORIGIN 2000, ALTIX 350), and a storage area network (TP9400) (2002 - 2008)
- Directory services migration: Designed and implemented the migration from Active Directory to OpenLDAP and SAMBA, implemented synchronization between Lotus Domino and OpenLDAP (2007)
- Network security: Designed and implemented the Computer Center’s security policy using 3 pairs of redundant Cisco PIX 515E firewalls. Implemented virtual private networks using OpenVPN (2004)
- Network license management: Implemented the FLEXlm redundant mode licensing facility for the Computer Center’s commercial software. Implemented a license servers’ sanity check that guaranteed uninteruptible operations (2004)
Research and Informatics Corps, Greek Army (1998 - 1999)
- Windows 2000 administration, C programming: Participated in top secret projects of the Greek Army Center of Research and Technology
IT Department, NTUA Administration (1996 - 1998)
- DBase III, Clipper programming: Supported the NTUA’s postgraduate students management system. Participated in the design and analysis of the new integrated management system.
IT Department, Therapy Center for Depended Individuals (1991 - 1992)
- MS-DOS, Lotus 123: Assisted the IT manager of ΚΕ.Θ.Ε.Α.